The new RealFibs Windows FIBS client!
Download the current beta version (installer application)...
Here is a PGP singed version of that file (for burper :-)
Here is the corresponding public PGP key (Patrick Hoffmann, email@example.com)
To install it, just open the installer RealFibsSetup.exe and follow the instructions.
A FIBS (including RealFibs) user forum is available at...
To contact us send mail to...
If you have an idea of a new feature that should be implemented in RealFibs, please
write a message to info@RealFibs.org and tell
- 0.9.0.42 User list font now also changeabe
- 0.9.0.41 Most fonts are now changeabe
- 0.9.0.41 Bug (board not updated) when resuming a saved game fixed
- 0.9.0.40 Installer Package
- 0.9.0.39 Dialog aided registration of new user accounts at fibs.com
- 0.9.0.38 New invite dialog with RepBot features (please send me you thoughts about it)
- Easier reply to users that tell you something (they now apper in the tell list automaticly)
- No illegal moves possible any more (hope that ;)
- It's now possible to stop watching (unwatch)
- The automatic kibitz at match start works
- Easy to use modern windows outfit
- Separated server, private and public chat windows
- Graphic view of pip count
- View of possible moves at mouse over
- Auto connect at start up
- Free scalable board graphics
- Free adjustable colors for board and windows
- Translating of german umlauts
- Supports a friend list
- Maximum/minimum point match auto refuse
- Support of RepBot's features
Known bugs or missing features (wish list, sorted by priority):
These bugs will be fixed in the next few weeks. Stay up to date at this web site!
If you find bugs that are not in the list above, please send us reports to info@RealFibs.org.
Much thanks to all the beta testers.
- Saving of games (Jellyfish)
- Animation of checkers
- List of users one have saved games with
- The away flag doesn't seem to work.
- Windows 95/98/ME support
- Extra chat windows to talk with single users in
- It's always possible to resume a saved game.
(This should be disabled if there is no saved game with the selected user)
- The pull down lists containing the commands in the chat/terminal bars will be changeable.
- An automatic refresh of the user list is missing.
- Scalable bitmap board skinning
- Support of more RepBot's features
Last site update: 04.03.2003 18:10